HOTEL KOKORO - Things to Note - Terms, Conditions, and Policies
• Rates may vary depending on occupancy, subject to availability
• Full breakfast is included in the room rate
• Check in time is 3:00pm - Check out time is 12:00 mid-day
• Late departure or early arrival may be requested if space is available, additional charges may apply.
• For late checkouts more than six hours one additional night will be charged
• Kokoro is pet friendly. The animal must weigh 20 pounds or less, a contract/waiver must be signed upon arrival and a $20 non refundable per pet deposit is required. No pets are allowed by the pool, restaurant, or other common areas and may not be left unattended in the guest rooms.
• The 13% Costa Rican tax are included.
• At the time of booking, every reservation must be guaranteed only with a valid credit card or prepayment of the total stay.
• A reservation is not confirmed until you have received a reservation ID number
• Room preferences and special requests (i.e. bed preference, and location) are not guaranteed, and are subject to availability at check in time.
• We reserve the right to require a minimum number of nights stay for peak seasons
• Group Rates are considered after occupancy above 5 rooms. Guides & Drivers rooms are subject to availability.
• We accept Cash (U.S. Dollars or Costa Rican Colones), credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diner’s Club as well as bank transfers & Paypal
• Standard rates do not include the 13% Costa Rican tax
• Rates are in US Dollars and are based on per room, per night for single or double occupancy
• Each additional person less than 7 years old is free of charge, for two children. Each additional child less than 7 will be charged at $10 each
• Each person 7-13 years old is charged at a rate of $10 each
• Children cannot stay alone in a room (Unless otherwise prearranged)
• Each person over the age of 13 years old is considered an extra adult
• Each additional adult over the standard two is charged at a rate of $20.00
• Cancellations are effective on the date written notice is received via Fax or email
Peak season: (Dec 20 - Jan 10) / Easter/Spring Break/Public Holidays
- 100% penalty: Less than 14 days
- 50% penalty: 3 weeks
High Season: (Nov 21-Dec 19 & Jan 5- April 30)
- 100% penalty: 5 days prior.
- 50% penalty: 14 days.
Normal Season: (May 1-Nov 15)
- 100% penalty: 24 hours (1 day) prior.
- 50% penalty: 7 days.